this winter i have been scared by the flu numerous times – a little congestion here, some slight temperature there – but i've felt fine after a good night's sleep. this time it caught me good. i am a red nosed, trembling and aching mess.
thus, a list of things i missed because i am sick.
1. make the girl dance at redrum
2. all finnish catwalk events and parties
3. opening of margarita rosselló ramón at galleria huuto.
4. opening of "muiston pysymättömyys" (the impermanence of memory) at kulttuuriarena gloria.
5. most of the flavors of our fabulous second anniversary dinner at farang.
last three i recommend you go see and experience yerself – i will as soon as i get some positive sensation back in my body. now it's time for only tea and painkillers with a whiff of nasal spray.
edit: i also missed the opening of susanna majuri's vedentutkijan tytär at the museum of photoraphy. i will write about it once i get there, but here's mv's musings on the show.